Friday, March 27, 2009


First attempt at lemon meringue pie: B+

I fantasize about how when I'm out of school I'll have time to bake things and read classics and go for long runs through as-yet-unseen neighborhoods. I really hope that happens.

This will be the first fall that I don't go "back to school". Even though I'm a nerd at heart, I can't help but find that fact to be exhilarating.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You're doing it! When I see you you will have alerady "Did it!" Your pie looks delicious. I think my screen messes up colors. My initial draw to this entry was that the color on my screen is off, the picture previews are too small.....i thought it was a picture of a sliced pickle with a paper towel or something in a pie tin. But like I said, it looks like a pie, and it looks delicious, I would eat it all.