Before we took the gloves off in a cutthroat game of Spades, Ana threw together a fanastic tomato bisque to complement my fancy grilled cheese. Kurt, Nick, and I had our heads to our bowls like beasts at the trough.
She and I have been planning to open a restaurant for around a year now. Sometimes it's hard for me to give a shit about school or building my resume or co-authoring a big paper when all I really want is to pick out paint swatches for my new restaurant and write short stories.
I'm pretty sure this bisque could end wars. But bottomless hunger might have clouded my judgment.
2 comments:
the main ingredient in pizza soup?
Holy shit....so here is my new idea. I am going to make it damn it
A hummus twist:
cook and food process garbanzos, add LIME juice, little bit of lime leaf if you can find it, red chili flakes, CILANTRO, salt pepper, paprika.... use cucumbers, pita, cardboard even to dip.
Oh good God!
Open invitation to Brenda to come in and cook at the Glory Hole whenever she is so inclined. She and Bronwyn can have competing daily specials.
Post a Comment